Overview of Company
Our Client is a special education provider located in the Central Region Area of Singapore is looking for an AHPC Full-Registered Speech Therapist with a passion to work with special needs children.
The school's vision is to improve the quality of life of our students by delivering good outcomes, living, learning, and working.
About the Role
The allied health professional will play an important role in working with a team of educators and therapists to deliver good outcomes for its students.
The Speech-Language Therapist provides high-quality Speech-Language Therapy / Intervention Programmes to enable children with special needs to reach their maximum potential and enskill staff / caregivers with techniques that will enhance the child's development.
- Use data and appropriate assessment tools to identify student therapy needs
- Identify and prioritize goals to facilitate individual and group interventions
- Formulate and Implement relevant student care plans
- Complete specialist report, case notes and other documentation
- Perform appropriate caseload management and Continuously uphold standards of best practice to ensure quality service delivery.
- Relevant knowledge & experience in working with children & youth with
- Must have a valid AHPC Licence
- Training & Mentorship provided
- Opportunity provided to provide training & consultancy for international projects
- Professional development through external courses
- Highly level of autonomy to implement programmes and make recommendations
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who fit the requirements may email their latest CVs to email@example.com