Our client a reputable acute hospital is looking for a Radiographer who is specialised in the general X-Rays, Breast Screening and Mammography to join their team.
- Performs general xrays, breast screening, mammography and assist radiologist in fluoroscopic examinations.
- Performs image processing and generate films with high quality images for reporting by radiologist.
- Observe radiation safety guidelines compliance in executing radiation to patients.
- Explain procedures to patients and ensure consent forms and known allergies are duly documented and signed by patients
- Inform radiologists on patient allergies.
- Performs portable and theatre xray examinations
- Follow guidelines on segregation of non-conforming products (eg films) for reject analysis which aims to improve quality and performance standard of radiography.
- Exercise responsibility for equipment and specific jobs designated.
Salary Package & Requirements
- S$4000 - S$5000
- Need to be full AHPC registered
- Annual leave 21 days
- 5.5 days (rotating off days)
- Aws provided