Our client who is a reputable eldercare provider are expanding their Nursing Home presence in Singapore and they are looking for an AHPC Physiotherapist to join their fast expanding rehab team.
Job Description of Physiotherapist
Work closely and collaborate with the multidisciplinary healthcare team to provide our residents with high-quality, safe and cost-efficient care. Provide physiotherapy services to residents/clients for their optimal recovery and provide caregiver training to their caregivers where necessary. Help residents/clients restore mobility, function and independence through detailed assessments of problems, provide individualised treatment such as exercise prescription, manual therapy/facilitation and client education as necessary.
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Assess, plan, treat and evaluate residents with a variety of disabilities for optimal care
- Participate and lead quality improvement and quality assurance projects
- Conduct training sessions for therapists, support staff and other health care professionals
- Manage a team of therapy assistants to support the physiotherapy treatment of our residents according to clinical protocols and service standards, including developing the team’s competencies and distributing their workload
- Lead the collation of statistics to monitor performance of staff and services
- Contribute towards increased profile of the department and profession through inter-department interactions
- Work as part of collaborative, interdisciplinary teams such as other allied health professions, centre in charge, nurses and operations team
- Diploma / Degree in related discipline
- AHPC Full Registered physiotherapist
- At least 3 years local experience
- Has completed AHPC’s training for supervisors on the Supervised Practice Guidelines